9-15 December 2018 | Slovak Republic
for 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, that are: directly working with young people on a regular basis, on a professional or volunteer level, interested in the theme of competencies that the young people need for their future professional life
IUVENTA- Slovak Youth Institute, YiA NA Slovakia (National Agency)
Training Course (5 full days) is focused on development of young peoples´ capacity and to express their competences in the job market. Our team wants to prepare youth workers to help young people to identify their competences and to be able and confident to express that to potential employers.
The main aim is to support youth workers in enabling young people to better assess and express their competences for employment purposes.
1. to enable youth workers to help young people to become self aware about their competencies, to show evidence of those, and to recognise spaces for further development;
2. to inspire and increase capacity of youth workers to develop activities with the focus of employability;
3. to prepare youth workers to help young people articulate, adapt and transfer the description of their competencies into different working contexts;
4. to provide/develop concrete tools for youth workers to use with their target group to work the selfawareness of competencies relevant for employability;
5. to increase competencies about assessessing impact of youth work activities towards employability.
This concept was first time developed and tested in 2015/2016 with very positive feedback from participants but also partner organisations.
As part of the training is very practical, youth workers develop new interesting tools and activities how to work on this topic.
More information about methodology and previous training courses you can find here: www.thejobaffair.eu
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. Being selected for this course, the costs as (accommodation, food etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA hosting this project.
For this training course is participation fee as contribution needed which varies from country to country. Therefore please contact your NA (if you are resident in a Programme Country) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. Thank you.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2018-1-HU01-KA218-000097
Application deadline: 28 October 2018
Date of selection: 7 November 2018
Contact for questions:
Kiss Andrea / Ms Andrea Kiss
Pályázati referens / Programme Officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu