100% Youth City
Jelentkezés a képzésre
Cross sectorial Reforms on Local Level Youth Policy, Methodology from 100% Youth City – Quality label for Youth Friendly Cities
11-17 November 2018 | Braga, Portugal
for 25-30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Youth policy makers, Municipality Youth Workers
Portuguese National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action (National Agency)
Italian National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action (National Agency)
Croatian National Agency for Erasmus + youth in Action (National Agency)
100% Youth City is a practice that combines policy benchmarking, several EU methodologies, high level of participation, open method of coordination, structured dialogue and Co-management.
100% Youth City focused on the development of Evidence based process through an Initial asset mapping procedure oriented to Municipality services and a further 4 level consequent stages that discuss with Young people, Funding to South Sector, Youth Services and Youth Infrastructures, Participation and Youth Representative Models and Strategic Thinking and Strategic Actions.
100% Youth City developed several tools and training framework to empower all stakeholders involved on a 100% Youth City – Quality Label for Youth Friendly City.
The model and methodology will give the possibility to discuss and train on Integrated Action Plan on Youth Local Policies with cross-sectorial approach and focused on youth tights and youth needs analysis through Youth participatory processes.
- To develop an Integrated Action Plan on Youth with cross-sectorial approach and focused on youth needs analysis through Youth participatory processes.
- To promote Non-Formal Education and provide methodologies and tools to develop Local Youth Policies;
- To provide participants with methods on how to transfer knowledge and experience to work with youngsters;
- To create an open space for development and share of best practices, tools and methods;
- To get to know more about Erasmus+ Programme opportunities for young people, specially in the Framework of Erasmus+ Key Action 2 and Key action 3;
- Understand Structured Dialogue concepts in the framework of the current EU Presidency;
- Understand Youth work and Co-management concepts in the framework of the current CoE Presidency;
- Understand Open Method of Coordination concepts in the framework of Erasmus+;
- Support Municipalities and Youth Representative Bodies to develop Cross-sectorial Local Youth Policies reforms;
- Develop Mapping Strategies and Youth Data collecting;
- Develop Youth Funding Frameworks with the participation of Youngsters;
- Develop a framework of Youth Services and Youth infrastructures design oriented to Youth needs;
- Develop a Structured Dialogue and Empowerment plan for all Youth Sector Stakeholders (Youngsters, Youth Workers, Public workers and politicians);
- Create connections between Non-formal learning and formal education using an Empowerment model or process;
- Develop a space for identifying the common needs and challenges of all the stakeholders involved;
- Develop solutions for the identified problems, challenges through projects and network activities;
- Create a collaborative space for sharing approaches, instruments, practices and efficient ideas to implement Structured Dialogue and Empowerment cycles under Erasmus+ Youth projects;
‘’100% Youth City’’ intends to contribute to effective Empowerment of Elected representatives, Youth Workers and Youth Leaders from Local, Regional and National level through Non-Formal Education awareness.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2018-1-HU01-KA218-000140
Application deadline: 13 September 2018
Date of selection: 21 September 2018
Contact for questions:
Sztráda Eszter / Ms Eszter Sztráda
Pályázati referens / Programme Officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu