KA2 Unveiled: an in-depth view of
29 October - 4 November 2018 | Mollina (Málaga), Spain
for 25 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders
Spanish National Agency (National Agency)
KA2 Unveiled offers a detailed overview of Key Action 2 of the Erasmus+ Programme, exploring in depth and with a theoretical-practical approach its main characteristics and equipping the participants with the knowledge and resources to present quality projects within the framework of this action.
1. INTRODUCTION TO ERASMUS+ AND KEY ACTION 2.
The first block serves as an introduction to both the Erasmus + Program and Key Action 2, exploring the main characteristics of this action and familiarizing the participants with success stories and innovative tools for their design.
- Erasmus+: General Overview
- Key Action 2: Main features
- Experience Pannel: Key Action 2 – Best practises.
- In-Depth KA2: Strategic Partnerships (Innovation, Best Practises & Transnational Initiatives for Young People)
- In-Depth KA2: Capacity Building in the Field of Youth
- Innovate methods for social project design: CANVAS Erasmus+
- Erasmus+ Quiz Show
2. QUALITY IN ERASMUS+ KEY ACTION 2.
During this block of sessions we will concentrate on main features of the Action 2 based projects, examples of good practices and what are the factors that increase their quality. The participants will have an opportunity to put into practice the previously aquired theory by designing their own project.
- Introduction to CASE STUDY + CASE STUDY
- QUALITY: Need analysis & Objective definition
- QUALITY: Setting up & management of a Consortia.
- QUALITY: Design of an activity plan.
- QUALITY: Intellectual products & Training activities.
- QUALITY: Dissemination & exploitation of results
- QUALITY: In-depth budget
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2018-1-HU01-KA218-000084
Application deadline: 9 September 2018
Date of selection: 24 September 2018
Contact for questions:
Sztráda Eszter / Ms Eszter Sztráda
Pályázati referens / Programme Officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu