17-21 June 2018 | Czech Republic
for 30 participants
from Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic
and recommended for
Working language(s): English
Erasmus+: Youth in Action National Agency Czech Republic (National Agency)
”Be Initiative!“ is a 3-days training course aiming at empowering young people to work on their personal development with a main focus on entrepreneurship competence.
Participants will have an opportunity to explore possibilities of their personal involvement and to deal with a question „What can I personally do to change things around me?“. Different levels of entrepreneurship competence will be explored during the training course - personal and community level, business and non-profit.
Design thinking and Lean Canvas will be presented as tool to speed up the process of turning ideas into action. Part of the training course will also be focused on Transnational Youth Initiatives of the programme Erasmus+.
- To support young people to work on their personal development with main focus on entrepreneurship competence;
- To explore different dimensions of entrepreneurship competence - personal and community level; business and non-profit;
- To provide participants with tools to evaluate and develop ideas into successful projects (such as design thinking or lean canvas);
- To provide participants with space for networking and encourage them to create international partnerships;
- To provide knowledge on Transnational Youth Initiatives in the frame of the Erasmus+ programme as a possible tool to turn ideas into action.
PROGRAMME OF THE COURSE
The day of your arrival is Sunday. Monday is about self-discovery and finding out on what you would like to focus on. Tuesday is about acquiring tools to develop ideas into successful projects (design thinking, lean canvas). Wednesday is about Transnational Youth Initiatives and networking. Thursday morning is about leaving. All the other days are for your projects to flourish.
The training is addressed to all people who
- are between 18 and 30 years old;
- would like to start a smaller-scale project, either business, non-profit or other (no need to have a concrete idea to apply though, your desire to change things is more important);
- are interested in Erasmus+ opportunities, namely Transnational Youth Initiatives
- are committed to attend for the full duration of the course;
- are able to communicate in English;
- are from an eligible country.
We believe in teamwork, therefore duos may apply as well. In such cases, please indicate the name of your partner in the application form (both of you have to fill in the application form).
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Both trainers are actively involved in (social) business as well as non-profit sector.
Petr Kacena is a psychologist. He started a coffeehouse employing mentally handicapped people and a school of psychology offering courses in personal development. He also worked as an Innovation Designer for various corporations.
For more: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kacena/
Lucie Schubert is a trainer and facilitator; former social worker and youth worker. She has a passion for non-formal education, sustainability, impact and connection sectors (non-profits, business, academical and governance). She has been coordinating Social Impact Award, helping to build first czech MOOC on Lean canvas, coaching social entrepreneurs and running several trainings and seminars on entrepreneurship competence. She is Ambassador to European Youth Award.
For more visit: www.linkedin.com/in/lucieschubert
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2018-1-HU01-KA218-000081
Application deadline: 6 May 2018
Date of selection: 17 May 2018
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu