TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges
9-15 April 2018 | Mollina, Málaga, Spain
for 24 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, The training course is designed for voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with young people
Working language(s): English
Spanish NA (National Agency)
Icelandic NA (National Agency)
The overall aim of TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges - is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their Youth Exchanges.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
- To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitate group development during Youth Exchanges.
- To develop competences in designing and facilitating educational workshops for youth exchanges.
- To explore tools that focus on learning processes and intercultural learning
- To explore tools that motivate young people to be actively involved in Youth Exchange activities.
- To gain understanding and experience of how to develop effective tools for dissemination.
Expected profile of participants
The training course is designed for voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with young people and who have one from the following experiences with ERASMUS+: Youth in Action:
- Have experience in organising and/or participating as a team member in international youth exchange;
- Have applied for a youth exchange project funding and are waiting for an answer or just about to implement a youth exchange;
- Have applied for a youth exchange project and has been rejected (and are planning to apply again).
You should have a direct contact with young people who are already involved or want to get involved in an international youth exchanges.
This training course will be in English, without any possibility of permanent translation. Therefore, we ask you to have a good level of English (to be able to understand and to communicate).
Participants should be at least 18 years old.
TYE course programme is built on the past experiences of participants and offers variety of workshops, info-sessions, activities to improve youth exchange practices of using tools and methods. Please consult with the provisional programme of the course.
Notice before applying: the objectives of the course and the programme of activities may slightly adapt during the preparatory meeting of the team of organisers.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2017-1-HU01-KA218-000161
Application deadline: 25 February 2018
Date of selection: 5 March 2018
Contact for questions:
Tóth Xénia / Ms Xénia Tóth
Pályázati referens / Programme officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu