Communication Matters TC III
22-28 April 2018 | Budapest, Hungary
for up to 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, EVS mentors/tutors
Working language(s): English
Hungarian NA for ERASMUS+ Youth - Tempus Public Foundation (National Agency)
With this training we would like to give you space and support to work on these “hot potatoes”. It offers the opportunity to discover good practices in communication. In order to successfully disseminate and exploit project results, organisations involved in Erasmus+ projects are required to plan effective communication activities when designing and implementing their project.
The training will bring together Erasmus+ Youth in Action beneficiaries to learn from practical exercises, to understand the overall communication process and develop competences, as well as to learn strategic communication planning.
Aims & Objectives:
- to help you design communication and dissemination activities adjusted to your projects, target groups, scope of activities;
- to develop your knowledge and understanding necessary to implement communication and multiplication strategies efficiently;
- to share good practices;
- to provide opportunities, space and frames for you to experiment on possible relevant tools and methods during the training.
- Understanding the differences between dissemination, exploitation and visibility,
- Understanding strategic communication planning within a KA1 project cycle,
- Becoming aware of good practices and methodologies in communication of project activities and results,
- Building skills on how to put in action audience-focused communication, time & resource management, verbal and visual communication,
- Applying communication as an organic part of the project life cycle,
- Understanding the importance of reading learning outcomes, so if you read this line, please add to your application form the word “turtle” and we will appreciate it at the selection process,
- Having self-awareness on individual & project communication.
Profile of Participants:
Representatives who are dealing or will deal with communication matters in connection with Erasmus+ Youth in Action KA1 projects. Have some experience with the topic will be considered as an advantage.
- Representatives of youth organisations & informal groups
- Representatives of formal education & administrative bodies working with youth
- Freelancers supporting youth work on a regular basis
- People ready to fully dedicate their time and be part of an intensive learning process
- Able to work in English
- Date: between 22nd – 28th April 2018 (including travel days)
- Venue: Budapest, Hungary
Vanda Kovács, youth worker, trainer, graphic facilitator, journalist. Vanda has a BA in journalist and a degree of youth work as well, and had the chance to practice both professions. She’s been working with international youth projects since the Youth 2000-2006 program, organized several youth exchanges, has been coaching local youth initiatives and she has been mentoring and trained EVS volunteers too.
Beside international youth work, she is experienced at local youth work, worked at youth information centers and worked with youth community development programs at the rural area as well.
Nora Stefanova has a years-long practical experience in elaborating and coordinating EU projects in the field of international youth initiatives, capacity building, adults learning and non-formal education. She is an experienced consultant and trainer both in the business and non-profit sector within the Human Resource & Organisational Development field: project management; training & development programmes; individual, team and organisational capacity building; executive search & selection of qualified professionals; assessment centres; consultancy projects in internal & external communication.
Nora has a Bachelor Degree in Special Education – Aural/Audiologic Rehabilitation in Sofia University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management in the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Kriszta Zsiday was recruited as a communication expert having also strong skills on social media. She has a unique professional, educational and practical background on media, youth work and PR. She has a MA degree in communication specialised on both PR and electronic media. After working for 10 years as a journalist, editor and PR manager from 2003 she decided to switch to the NGO and youth field to empower non-profits. She is running long-term media literacy projects with disadvantaged groups, provides coaching and advisory for institutions and NGOs on communication. She also works as an expression counsellor among other media and expression related activities. In the past years she worked on various DEoR training courses as an expert, which allows her to overview the available support systems and present needs.
Please note that in order to make your application form visible you need to submit your online form and not only to save it.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2017-1-HU01-KA218-000131
Application deadline: 08 April 2018
Date of selection: 08 April 2018
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu