Developing Digital Youth work
Seminar / Conference
12-16 March 2018 | Budapest, Hungary
for 30 participants participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): English
Hungarian NA for ERASMUS+ Youth - Tempus Public Foundation (National Agency)
Finnish National Agency for Education (National Agency)
The Developing Digital Youth work seminar brings together people involved with digital youth work to exchange good practices in Europe. The seminar also aims to create space to explore ideas and new partnerships for digital youth work development using the Erasmus+ Youth in Action opportunities.
The methodology applied in this seminar will include key-note speakers, sharing good practices, interactive sessions and online tools. Selected participants will be invited to do some minor preparation tasks.
The objectives are:
- to understand the terminology of digital youth work and what do we mean by the concept
- to familiarise with concepts and youth work approaches to young people using social media, makerspaces as a tool for technology education and digital content creation
- to understand different realities of digital youth work in participating countries and the latest European-level policy developments
- to see good examples of how digital tools are used in youth work in Europe
- to create space for making new contacts and exploring Erasmus+ Youth in Action opportunities to develop digital youth work in future
We are looking for participants who
- are already involved in planning, managing and / or implementing digital youth work in their organisations
- can introduce new ideas both to their superiors and to the grass-root level colleagues
- are willing to contribute with ideas, experiences and expertise related to digital youth work
- are interested in developing contacts for projects in the Erasmus+ Youth in Action in future
- are over 18 and can communicate in English on a sufficient level
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2017-1-HU01-KA218-000121
Application deadline: 14 January 2018
Date of selection: 29 January 2018
Contact for questions:
Zemliczki Éva / Eva Zemliczki
Junior pályázati referens / Junior Programme Officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu