PACE – Peace Action Cooperation in Europe
27 November 2017 - 23 March 2018 | Georgia, Poland
for 24 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Russian Federation, Serbia, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): English
Polish National Agency of Erasmus+ (National Agency)
Long term Training Course PACE aims to enhance the competences of youth educators and peer educators in planning, implementing and evaluating educational short-term activities on peace education in order to empower young people to become change makers.
The overall aim of the project are:
- To qualify youth educators and peer educators in planning, delivering and evaluating educational programmes on peace education for young people
- To enable the participants to design educational materials and activities for peace education programmes for young people
- To enable the participants to realise educational activities for young people on peace education on community or international level
- To trigger transnational partnerships on peace education among youth organisations
In order to reach these objectives, PACE is composed of the following core activities:
- a training course on peace education
- a 3,5 months period during which the participants implement education activities on peace education with young people in their communities or at international level
- an evaluation seminar reviewing with the participants their conducted workshops at community level
The participant profile is the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of peacebuilding and conflict transformation
- Knowledge about the specific conflict context in their communities
- Work experience and current involvement in a NGO working with young people by educational means on community level
- Have led at least 3 local or international educational programme (youth exchange, workshop, etc.) for young people
- Motivation to take part in a mutual learning process in a highly intercultural setting
- Good level of English to follow the course and to contribute to it
The whole proces will consist of three phases:
- 27.11.2017 - 1.12.2017 - stationery training course, Georgia
- 2.12.2017 - 20.03.2018 - preparation and implementation of local projects
- 20-23. 03.2018 - evaluation meeting, Warsaw, Poland.
Participating fully in the entire training programme is obligatory.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 2017-1-HU01-KA218-000089
Application deadline: 15 October 2017
Date of selection: 27 October 2017
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu