10-15 December 2017 | Budapest, Hungary
for 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers
Working language(s): English
Tempus Public Foundation - Hungarian National Agency for Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme (National Agency)
Improving the impact of Non Formal Education (NFE), principles and methods in creating empowerment opportunities for young people as real actors of the society (from local to Europe).
Why this Training Course?
- To stimulate the participants to feel and reflect about the power of non-formal education (NFE) by experimenting different kind of non-formal educational methods.
- To analyze the role and reception of NFE in our different countries within a common Europe.
- To discover and debate the European strategy of NFE.
- To fight against the growing consuming approaches towards young people in the non-formal education field.
- To explore meanings, roles and complementarities of different educational approaches and methods (formal, non-formal, informal).
- To reconsider daily youth work practices.
- To understand the principles of program building and NFE within Erasmus + Youth in Action.
How it will be done?
In order to have real impacts, the participants experience an innovative approach, using a full immersion in the experiential learning cycle: doing/ feeling, reflecting, transferring...
To have profound impact, we need to go further than classical running of training courses. The participants are encouraged to really build their own training and learning process, supported by a fine tuned pedagogical programme. We consider that this is the condition to understand the real power of NFE.
The pedagogical process
A fundamental flow during the training is based upon:
- Experiencing: different educational settings, different non formal education methods (role play, simulation game, exercise...)
- Reflecting: on the methods and its impacts, on the power and limits of NFE, on building a pedagogical process...
- Transferring: to the own reality of participants, in order to improve ways of working with young people
- Sharing: different perceptions, current situations and experiences.
- Developing: the building capacity of the participants, by including them in the decision process of the project designing (participants will decide some sessions they feel they need to have) but also in the implementation of the program (‘Power to the People’ moments).
Participants should be at least 18 years old and should have a good level of English.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 17098
Application deadline: 9 October 2017
Date of selection: 24 October 2017
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu