9-13 October 2017 | Slovak Republic
for 25 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, EVS mentors/tutors
Working language(s): English
Iuventa-Slovak Youth Institute (National Agency)
This TC focuses on encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive projects with mixed ability groups through Erasmus+ projects. Our aim is to make the E+ more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities.
All 4 Inclusion is two phases TC. Second phase will be in April-May 2018.
TC is The objectives of the training course "All 4 inclusion" are following:
• to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in Erasmus+ projects and to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of Erasmus+ (European Voluntary Service and Youth exchange)
• to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion)
• to discuss and analyze challenges of inclusion people with fewer opportunities in the Erasmus+ activities
• to improve the interaction between young people with and without fewer opportunities
• to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities
• to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches
• to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups
• to establish partnership between organisations
• Youth workers, social workers
• To be motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the Erasmus+ Programme
• Interested in exploring the possibilities within Erasmus+
• Participants can apply in pairs (in case of language difficulties, but one of the pair has to speak English).
Being selected for this course, the costs as (accommodation, food etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA hosting this project.
For this training course is participation fee as contribution needed which varies from country to country.
Therefore please contact your NA (if you are resident in a Programme Country) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. Thank you.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 17006
Application deadline: 21 August 2017
Date of selection: 31 August 2017
Contact for questions:
Pável Luca / Ms. Luca Pável
Junior pályázati referens / Junior Programme Officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu