12-16 May 2017 | Slovak Republic
for max 28 participants
from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovak Republic, Eastern Partnership countries Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
and recommended for
Working language(s): English
Iuventa-Slovak National Agency of the EU Erasmus+ Programme (National Agency)
The main aim is to break the language barrier and motivate youth workers active at the local/national level to start organize projects under Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme, especially in Key Action 1.
1) to improve communication skills in English
2) to learn and practice vocabulary specific for Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects
3) to learn how to manage all phases of an international project in English
4) to gain confidence in using English to develop European projects under the Erasmus+: YiA programme, especially in KA 1
- youth workers willing to prepare international projects but feel the need to practice communication in English
- at least pre-intermediate level of English is essential or level A2 according to the Common European Framework (attached)
- are over 18 years old
- come from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Czech republic or Eastern Europe and Caucasus region
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or the SALTO EECA RC (email@example.com) selecting applicants for this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA or your SALTO RC to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16044
Application deadline: 14 April 2017
Date of selection: 19 April 2017
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu