Seminar / Conference
19-22 June 2017 | Leeds, United Kingdom
for 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Trainers, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers, Youth Work, School, Vocational Education, Higher Education and Further Education staff whose role is to foster inclusion through tackling educational barriers, and who can develop international partnerships on behalf of their organisation or institution.
Working language(s): English
UK National Agency for Erasmus+ (Ecorys UK) (National Agency)
The UK National Agency is a partnership between the British Council and Ecorys UK
National Agency of Turkey (National Agency)
A four-day cross-sectoral seminar to share and develop best practices, methods and approaches, that re-engage excluded groups towards tackling educational barriers, with a view to ultimately widen participation in formal and non-formal learning.
The seminar will include elements of contact making, study-visit and training, and will consider the subject of people re-engaging with formal and non-formal education and the methodologies which can be used to support their development. Participants will be invited to share ideas and network with a view to learn from each other, build cross-sectoral partnerships, and begin the development of Erasmus+ projects.
This project follows on and incorporates recommendations from the successful 2016 project of the same name that was hosted by the UK National Agency for Erasmus+.
- To stimulate TCA cross-sectoral cooperation between Youth, Vet, HE and Schools;
- To provide learning and development opportunities to beneficiaries and provide space for sharing of good practices, particularly looking at each sector’s unique approach;
- To explore case studies and undertake field visits addressing Educational Barriers to consider transferability
- To explore how such projects can be realised through a European dimension, particularly through Erasmus+
Through active attendance participants will:
- Increase their awareness of how different sectors re-engage people with educational barriers
- Be enriched by good practices from different sectors and countries
- Take back practical tools, methodologies and approaches that can be transferred between different sectors
- Increase their knowledge of Erasmus+ and how it can be applied in engaging and supporting young people with educational barriers
- Know how to better address Erasmus+ programme priorities at application stage
- Be provided with the opportunity to network with cross-sectoral organisations to create new partnerships
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16043
Application deadline: 30 April 2017
Date of selection: 8 May 2017
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu