10-15 July 2017 | Yerevan and its region, Armenia
for 24 participants
from Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Project managers, EVS coordinators
Working language(s): English
SALTO Eastern Europe and Caucasus Resource Centre (SALTO)
Polish National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme (National Agency)
The activity aims to create strong ties among participating EVS coordinators and their organisations as well as to learn about EVS realities in Armenia. Concept of the activity is built on idea of experiential, adventure learning and outdoor pedagogy.
- to get to know each other personally and professionally;
- to build trust and partnership among participating EVS organisations;
- to deepen quality understanding of European Voluntary Service;
- to learn about reality of EVS organisations in Armenia;
- to foster networking among participants and create space for project's building;
The programme will be build on experiential learning, adventure and outdoor methodology, allowing participants from one hand to meet local EVS organisations and discover their realities and from the other hand to discuss quality elements of cooperation in EVS, especially in cooperation between the West and the East. Whole experience will be enhanced by networking and partnership building sessions to allow new projects' ideas to emerge. Through out the process participants will be able to learn and experience intercultural reality of the region.
This activity is build upon experience that our institutions gained in 2012 and 2013 during similar events using river boat cruises "Between Ladoga and Onega" and “Volga Experience” in Russia as well as in 2014 during train travel seminar "Train Adventure" in Ukraine (see a movie: www.salto-youth.net/train_adventure) and in 2015 during outdoor seminar "From Sea to Mountains" also in Ukraine as well as "Argonautika" sea seminar in western Georgia.
"Another extraordinary Experience. The colour of pomegranate" will bring together 24 EVS coordinators representing accredited EVS organisations from Eastern Partnership countries and Russia as well as Programme Countries. Participants profile:
- having basic experience in EVS projects management;
- representing EVS accredited organisation;
- having a working knowledge of English, the working language of the activity;
- available to actively attend the full duration of the activity;
- open for surprising learning situations;
The team will be composed by one external facilitator as well as SALTO EECA officer experienced in EVS and cooperation between Programme Countries and Eastern Partnership countries and Russia.
IMPORTANT: The seminar will require full participation from mornings till evenings. There is no traditional sessions, but naturally there are breaks during the process. Due to lots of travelling there will be no possibility to do any other kind of work and time to open your computer will be very limited! Please also note that the seminar will have outdoor elements, so you need to be ready to spend hours in nature as well as walk ca. 10 km. Please also be open for unexpected and surprise: the programme is build for work outside of standard hotel seminar rooms, and such context can sometimes heavily influence the process (positively and negatively). The only way to manage is to be open, learn from any experience and support each other in the group.
- The board and lodging during the activity for all participants will be provided by organisers,
- Travel costs of participants from Eastern Partnership countries and Russia will be covered fully by organisers (participants need to cover their medical/travel insurance and local connections under summary cost of 20 euro).
- Travel costs of participants from Programme Countries will be paid by relevant National Agency on its own principles.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16043
Application deadline: 15 May 2017
Date of selection: 10 June 2017
Contact for questions:
Szoke Zsófia / Zsofia Szoke
programkoordinátor | programme coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu