25-31 May 2017 | Latvia
for 20 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Working language(s): English
Agency for International Programs for Youth (National Agency)
Archimedes Foundation Youth Agency (National Agency)
SALTO Training and Cooperation Resource Centre (SALTO)
Are you ready to dive into learning? To explore your own motivation behind learning and look for ways to raise motivation for learning of young people? You’re welcome to join the journey leading to higher quality in your daily youth work!
If you’re working with young people on a daily basis with an aim to develop their competences and you’re willing to explore ways to better facilitate their learning this activity is for you!
Training course aims at:
- exploring your motivation for learning;
- widening understanding of learning and your role in it;
- development of skills and abilities to design and structure long term learning processes;
- reflecting on quality youth work and how it can be achieved on a daily basis;
- putting facilitation of learning in a daily reality;
- looking into Youthpass process and key competence framework.
During the training course you will have opportunity to reflect on such questions as:
- What do you think about learning in youth work?
- How do you notice and help young people to recognize their own learning?
- Do you know the moment where you struggle on how to support young people better in their learning process?
You will have opportunity to practice what you have learned on the spot and get feedback! To help you put new competences into your daily reality individual action plans will be developed at the end of the training course.
To prepare for the activity selected participants will have to do guided task to start exploring given concepts.
Participants have to fit the following profile:
- professionals working daily with young people. Preferably work on municipality level (youth centre, youth work in school, hobby school, outreach youth work, youth work service);
- have some understanding about learning processes of young people;
- have high motivation to raise quality of their work by putting more focus on learning of young people;
- can communicate in English.
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16072
Application deadline: 16 April 2017
Date of selection: 25 April 2017
Contact for questions:
Gulácsi Ildikó / Ms Ildikó Gulácsi
TCA koordinátor / TCA coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329
www.tka.hu | www.eplusifjusag.hu