9-14 May 2017 | Petrcani, Croatia
for 25 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Russian Federation, Serbia, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine
and recommended for
Project managers, EVS mentors/tutors
Working language(s): English
Agency for Mobility and EU Programmes (HR NA) (National Agency) (National Agency)
The EVS organizations will have a chance to share their previous experience all the while learning additional skills and competences that will empower them and bring more quality to their future EVS projects.
Aim: To develop capacities of accredited EVS organisations and enhance the quality of coordination of EVS projects
• To ensure a thorough understanding of the project cycle in EVS
• To explore the role of coordination organisation in EVS projects and possibilities for new forms of partnerships
• To gain competences for strategic planning in EVS
• to provide space for sharing experiences and good practice examples
• to provide space for networking between participating organisations and planning of further cooperation
On completion of this course you will be able to:
• enhance strategic approach to preparation, implementation and evaluation of your EVS;
• define and explain the steps and activities in EVS project cycle;
• critically reflect on your tailor made EVS project;
• conceptualize the deeper meaning of EVS (its benefit to local community, volunteers and organizations);
• map minimum quality standards in EVS projects, based on different context (regions, project type, profile of volunteer, etc.);
• to enhance the quality of EVS projects, especially with attention to selection of partners and selection of volunteers;
• understand the support mechanisms for EVS volunteers;
• map the support mechanisms their organization is providing to the volunteers and identify weak spots in the support structure;
• use different tools and methods to help volunteers translate their experience to employers;
• define and explain the roles of Coordinating organization in EVS project;
• understand the challenges Coordinating organisations are faced with;
• critically analyze own potential to become Coordinating organisation in our local community;
• identify potential partners for future EVS projects;
• apply Youthpass process within youth activities.
EVS project managers and EVS project coordinators from accredited S/H/CO organisations
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
_ Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
_ If you come from a country covered by the Southern Mediterranean region, please contact email@example.com.
_ If you come from a country covered by the Wetern Balkan region, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
_ If you come from a country covered by the Eastern Partnership region or the Russian Federation, please contact email@example.com.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16073
Application deadline: 31 March 2017
Date of selection: 12 April 2017
Contact for questions:
programkoordinátor / programme coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
1077 Budapest, Kéthly Anna tér 1.
1438 Budapest 70, Pf. 508.
T: (+36 1) 237 1300