5-9 June 2017 | Bucharest, Romania
This Training Course is for 35 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers, EVS mentors/tutors
Working language(s): English
A.N.P.C.D.E.F.P.- Erasmus+ Agency from Romania (National Agency)
Are you working with young people with fewer opportunities and you wish to add a "taste" of E+ to your development? Are you involved in E+ projects and you want to be more inclusive through your activities? Then you are in the right place!
"Facilitate inclusion" is a training course focused on inclusion, addressed to mentors, leaders and facilitators involved in youth activities/projects.
These 3 types of organizational key persons, even if it is not so obvious, frequently work with volunteers and/or young people with fewer opportunities and for sure they should have the proper competences. In addition, project activities may involve working with disadvantaged groups, therefore volunteers and young people should be prepared to do so.
Thus, the main aim of this training course is to develop specific competences of mentors, leaders, facilitators, in a motivational international context, guided by experienced trainers and facilitators, focusing in developing the abilities/opportunities to:
- work in a more efficient way with young people with fewer opportunities as a mentor, leader or coach;
- increase the quality of projects including people with fewer opportunities (facing disabilities, health problems, educational difficulties, cultural differences, economic obstacles, social obstacles, geographical obstacles);
- help volunteers/young people to be able to work with disadvantaged groups;
- create, apply, review and improve inclusive procedures in youth organizations;
- create new European inclusion networks.
• Fluency in English- the working language of the training course;
• Member/part of youth organization or organization working with young people, authorized to create and implement future Erasmus+ projects;
• Proven expertise to work/deal with young people with fewer opportunities ;
• Proper knowledge about the Erasmus+ program;
• Participants are prepared to participate in follow-up activities in their communities;
• Interest in actively attend and contribute during the full duration of the training course.
Application deadline: 14 April 2017
Date of selection: 5 May 2017
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16056
For any questions or more information please contact:
Pável Luca / Ms. Luca Pável
Junior pályázati referens / Junior Programme Officer
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
T: (+36 1) 237 1300 | F: (+36 1) 239 1329