3-9 March 2017 | Kegums, guest house "Puduri", Latvia
for 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Young people
Working language(s): English
Latvian (National Agency)
Make a tandem of youth worker and young person and explore world of youth Exchange projects through simulation of perfect crime!
Training course has several aims:
- to increase understanding of key quality criteria of the Erasmus+ Youth Exchange projects;
- to explore and understand how all stakeholders (young people, youth workers, local community) can be involved in all stages of the project;
- to foster social inclusion by targeting not only youth workers but also staff members working with young people at risk of social exclusion in other institutions;
-to increase number of youth exchange projects.
Participants going through mysterious simulation of committing/solving "perfect crime" will explore main quality aspects of inclusive Youth Exchange projects, build partnerships and create their own projects.
- group of 1 young person + 1 support person from NGO, Public institution, Network etc. Exception! Group can be extended to 3 persons if justified;
- age limit: young person 15-18 years old; support person 18+;
- basic ability to communicate in English is required only for support persons;
- support person should support young person also after training course through all stages of the project;
In order to apply, the tandem (social worker/youth worker + young person) has to submit a common application form. Just click the “apply” button!
We encourage candidates with special needs to apply. The organiser will take care of these needs (for example personal assistant, sign language, accessible rooms & transport, etc).
Priority in selection of participants will be given to:
- groups having experience in inclusion issues or having motivation to use Youth Exchange project as a tool for inclusion;
- groups having any experience (support person) in non-formal education (experience can be outside "Erasmus+: Youth in Action" programme and other youth programmes)
- groups having full support from representing organizations/institutions.
Training course will take place in a guest house "Puduri" in the middle of the nature and at 5 km distance from the closest small city called Kegums, allowing you to have a full impression of Latvian nature. More detailed information about venue can be found: http://www.kegumapuduri.lv/en/
Trainers: Jo Cleays and Valters Melderis
Application deadline: 29 January 2017
Date of selection: 3 February 2017
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project - except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16092
For any questions or more information please contact:
programkoordinátor | programme coordinator
ERASMUS+ IFJÚSÁG / ERASMUS+ YOUTH
Tempus Közalapítvány / Tempus Public Foundation
T: (+36 1) 237 1300