15-19 March 2017 | Mollina (Málaga), Spain
for 24 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, EVS mentors/tutors, Project managers
Working language(s): English
Spanish National Agency (National Agency)
This training is a non-formal education activity which tends to support the development of EVS projects under the ERASMUS+. It aim is to facilitate the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for a quality approach in projects and activities of EVS.
EVS P.M.- EVS Project Management is a non-formal education Training Course that aims to support professionals responsible for the management of EVS projects and activities within organisations recently accredited or have applied for accreditation (EVS Sending, Host and/or Coordinating).
The specific objectives are:
1. Improve knowledge of the ERASMUS+ Program and specifically of the KA1 Youth Mobility - European Voluntary Service;
2. To understand in a practical way the development of an EVS project, the documents associated with their management in its various phases and the distribution of responsibilities among the various stakeholders involved;
3. To identify doubts and difficulties common to all entities in their daily work managing projects of the KA1 Youth Mobility - European Voluntary Service and resolve among all with an emphasis on the need for an active collaboration between the National Agencies and the organizations;
4. To facilitate the understanding of the concept of non-formal learning and knowledge required for the use of YOUTHPASS;
5. To facilitate and encourage the sharing of experiences and knowledge of best practices in project management.
This Training Course is designed for participants who are:
+ Responsibles for the EVS project management in recently accredited organisations (Sending, Host and Coordinating);
+ EVS support people (Youth workers, Youth leaders, EVS mentors/ tutors) who recently have joined the EVS project management in organizations with experience;
+ Responsibles of organisations that have submitted an Expression of Interest form;
+ People able to understand and communicate in English;
+ Above 18 years old.
The methodology of this Training Course is based on experiential learning and non-formal education, in an atmosphere where participants can learn from each other (peer to peer learning) and feel empowered to initiate their projects.
As in previous editions, the practical issues will be worked in small groups and the theoretical topics both in plenary and small group. Spaces for participants to share experiences will be provided as it has been noted that in this way participants are more actively involved in the course. Additionally, open sessions will be held so they can raise concerns or problems on EVS related projects and activities SVE.
Participants support materials will be provided both to work during the course so that they can use in their respective organizations.
TCA Plan 2016.
Application deadline: 12 February 2017
Date of selection: 27 February 2017
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16054
For any questions or more information please contact:
programkoordinator | program officer
Tel: +36 1 237 6763