5-9 October 2016 | Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland
for 27 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): English
Polish National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme (National Agency)
Hungarian National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme (National Agency)
An international training course that offers opportunity to gain useful knowledge, skills and guidelines how to build cooperation with business sector, with the specific focus on Corporate Social Responsibility and fundraising.
It is an international training course that offers youth leaders, project managers and decision makers in NGOs opportunity to gain useful knowledge and skills how to build cooperation with business sector, with the specific focus on CSR and fundraising.
The ERASMUS+ Program aims to promote synergies, cooperation and cross-fertilisation between the different economic and educational sectors in order to develop new and innovative educational programs, approaches, methods and tools useful in youth work. CSR provides a frame to achieve the above mentioned goals and aims.
According to the European Commission's definition Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) refers to companies taking responsibility for their impact on society. NGOs and institutions working with young people are perfect partners to create and implement CSR strategies.
The aims of the activity:
- to show to the participants that CSR is equally very useful for all parties;
- to explain that CSR and fundraising can be used as instruments to support and to contribute to activities carried out by NGOs;
- to raise the awareness for the necessity of building partnerships with business sector in funding of non-profit organizations;
- to underline the necessity of professionalization of youth organizations;
- to introduce the fundraising methods and tools;
- to give guidelines where and how a civil organization should start? How a civil organization can use the opportunities given by CSR/FR? Also from the business point of view how and why CSR is fruitful?
Target group more detailed:
- youth leaders, project managers and decision makers in NGOs having project implementation experience (financial and practical sides of a project),
- people who are interested in or engaged in CSR/fundraising,
- preference: experience in building cooperation with other sectors,
- age: over 18.
Application deadline: 30 August 2016
Date of selection: 9 September 2016
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. Being selected for his training, all costs concerning board and lodging, facilitation will be covered by Polish National Agency.
In reference to travel costs please contact your National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme involved in this project to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 16062
For any questions or more information please contact:
Programkoordinátor | programme coordinator
Család-, Ifjúság- és Népesedéspolitikai Intézet
Institute for Family, Youth and Population Policy
HU-1134 Budapest, Tüzér utca 33-35.
Tel: +36 1 237 6763