Seminar / Conference
15-19 June 2016 | Bratislava, Slovak Republic
for 25 participants participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries Austria, Belgium - DE, Belgium - FL, Belgium - FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Researchers
Working language(s): English language
Slovak National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme (National Agency)
The aim of the seminar is to share approaches, tools and methods related to quality impact measurement of Erasmus+ projects and youth work in general and how to successfully communicate this to others.
impACT is a seminar addressed to youth workers, youth leaders, researchers and other professionals with an interest and some experience in using tools for measurement of the impact measurement /assessment of youth work activities.
Objectives of this seminar are:
- to analyze and understand why and what we measure impact for, in order to reflect on quality impact assessment of (international) youth work as a strategic approach.
- to exchange good practices from other organizations by sharing and discussing tools and methods to measure impact of youth work activities inside and outside Erasmus+.
- to collect indicators and recommendations for quality impact assessment on different stakeholders in youth work with a special focus on young people’s development.
- to explore ways how to communicate the impact of youth work activities to other stakeholders;
Youth workers, youth leaders, researchers and other professionals with an interest and some experience in using tools for measurement of the impact measurement /assessment of youth work activities.
In addition, all the participants should be
• willing to share their experience with impact measurement,
• able to speak and work freely in English,
• at least 18 years old.
Application deadline: 22 April 2016
Date of selection: 2 May 2016
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on an English application form, too.
Hungarian application form, more information and conditions:
Kódszám a jelentkezéshez: 15147
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme TCA 2015.
Being selected for this course, the costs as (accommodation, food etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA hosting this project.
For this seminar is participation fee as contribution needed which varies from country to country.
Therefore please contact your NA (if you are resident in a Programme Country) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. Thank you.
Contact for questions:
Képzési és információs munkacsoport-vezeto
Coordinator of the Training and Information Team
Család-, Ifjúság- és Népesedéspolitikai Intézet
Institute for Family, Youth and Population Policy
1134 Budapest, Tüzér utca 33-35.
Tel: +36 1 237 6762